Jeyyanandi and Candavati


Sayalay Jeyyanandi (left) Sayalay Candavati (right)

Sayalay Jeyyanandi says:
"After attending this course, I find Abhidhamma is very interesting. I got to know more about Buddha's teaching. It is important to study Abhidhamma and also Suttanta. As this course is a short one, I just hope to learn as much as I can. And I appreciate the help given by my fellow coursemates to enable me to understand. I would like to express my gratutude to our teachers Ven. Sayadaw Dr. Nandamalabhivamsa, Sayalay Yuzananani, and Ven. Phra Hoe, committee of Santarama, dana donors and supports for this opportunity to learn Abhidhamma.
Finally, I am most grateful to my preceptor Sayadaw U Nandasiddhi for encouraging me to come and when I return, he encourages me to consult him on topics that I do not understand.

Sadhu! Sadhu! Sadhu!"
Nirodharama Meditation Centre,
Ayer Tawar, Manjung, Perak, Malaysia.

No comments: