Chuai Lin and Jina Hon


Sis. Foong Chuai Lin (left) Sis. Jina Hon (right)

Sis. Jina Hon says:
"This is my second time and I still feel that I've never learnt so much in my life in such a short time. A few of the very special things I observe during the Abhidhamma course - participants are very serious and committed; the patience and tremendous sharing of Dhamma by Sayadaw; wonderful integration of Abhidhamma & Suttanta, and life experiences in the Dhamma talks; almost non-stop discussion and sharing among participants; dynamic teaching by Sayalay Yuzananani.
I am very greatful to the organisers of the course for making possible some of the conditions for us to learn. I feel deep gratitude to Sayadaw for the Dhamma sharing and guidance. And particularly for Sayadaw's admonishment to 'look for Dhamma in your body, not in the book' and 'Practice!'"

No comments: